Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Scooby-Doo


My kids very favorite show in the whole world is Scooby-Doo!! If it comes on we cannot get them away from the TV. It is on Boomerang and the thing I don't like about that station is that there are NO commercials so when I want to turn the TV off without tantrums I have to stand right there and the second the show ends I switch it off before they see what is coming on next. Scott even understands the no commercial thing and always tells us that another show is coming on "Right Now!" We even play Scooby-Doo, it is really fun: Newell is Shaggy, I am Scooby, Amelia is Daphne, Scott is Fred, Raquel is Velma, and Nathan is Scrappy-Doo. Newell is usually it and the rest of us eat Scooby snacks and then go in search of the mysterious ghost. When we find him we pull of his "pretend" mask to find that it is Shaggy only trying to trick us. They request this game EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

Isn't it funny how kids pretend to be someone or something else. My girls go it all the time.
And I love TV channels with no commercials. I hate commercials because my kids want everything they see. It bugs.

Crystal said...

That's so cute! Brock isn't in to pretending yet so I guess I'm just getting excited for him to be, cause I think it will be fun to be able to play games like that with him and I love watching kids use their imagination.

djhuntsman said...

that is so fun. Your kids will have such good memories of that when they grow up.