Amelia has learned how to use the camera and I am so thankful that I can easily delete pictures and not waste money on film. In one hour she took over 200 pictures here are just two of the lovely outcomes. I don't know why she took my back side but believe me several have already been deleted. I just love the Dorothy shoes with the purple socks, she went to get a movie with Newell and thanks to the photos I was able to relive the whole excursion!!

Grandma Nathalia came over for a visit and the kids had a blast. It was especially fun to see Nathan laughing with her. He did not want to stop playing, grandma sure knows how to make the kids happy!! She brought them all sorts of goodies for Easter!! Thanks Grandma! We got Amelia and Scott new bikes for Easter, and Nathan and Raquel got a bike trailer, Newell got a bike to pull the trailer, and then we got a Trampoline. Now if only it would get warm!!
I know that this picture is CRAZY, you see we go to church at 9:00 AM in Amalga, that is 15 minutes away and since Newell is the Exec. Secretary he leaves at 6:00 AM meaning that I get to get four little munchkins ready and out the door before 8:30 AM. So, long story short they looked really great at 8:30 but by 12:30 they have all had sugar and basically just time to look a little well...crazy. I never planned the blue/yellow theme but it sort of worked, I wore a yellow dress and Newell wore a yellow tie. I would have included us in the photo but we, by that hour of the day, look crazier than the kids!!!
These are pictures of Nathan and Raquel in the play room. Thank goodness for that playroom. I never really understood the blessing of having a room where all of the toys could go but now when I look at a house plan I see the kitchen, bathroom, and where is the playroom (a definite necessity if you have children with toys). Well everyone I just hope that you are doing well, we are looking forward to conference, the Young Womens Conference was EXCELLENT and I have been praying all week that my mind and heart will be open to the messages and that I will get the most out of it.

Why I Want to Become a Teacher
10 years ago
2 comments:
Why do you go to church in Amalga? I couldn't imagine trying to get 4 kids ready for church by 8:30. And by yourself. That would be crazy. Our ward is at 9:30 and we have to leave around 9, and we are always pushing it. My kids are in to taking pictures too. Thank goodness for digital cameras.
I love all the pictures. they are so cute. It is so fun to see all the kids growing up- you really are a great mother Colette. Hope your pregnancy is going good so far. Love ya
Post a Comment