I must say that anyone who enjoys getting kids dressed and happy for pictures is truly an amazing person!! For Christmas I like to give pictures of the kids but every year it gets harder and harder!! The worst age by far is 18 months!!!!!!!!! 
Amelia is doing great with reading and she learned how to swim on our family vacation to Bear Lake. We always go the week after Thanksgiving and we have the pool to ourselves (at least we have for the last 4 years). I will have to post some pictures of that sometime.
Scott is loving his computer. He, Amelia, and Raquel have their own computer and it is fun to see them all play games together through the network.
Raquel can't get enough of Barbie Diamond Castle. If you have little girls and want a great movie that is the one to get!! Our whole family enjoys it! Nathan is so interesting. Ever since Darren was born he has acted like he is the odd one out. If we are not at his beck and call he is pouting and crying. Finally, now, after 2 months he is getting better and actually enjoying Darren. I think he realizes that Darren is not here to replace him!

Darren is just beginning to be a GOOD baby. After having 4 children who were all perfect little babies that slept and ate we were unprepared for Darren who cried all the time. Now, however, he is quite content to sit in his bouncy chair or even on dads lap. There for a while mom was it!!!
As for me I love having 5 kids. Of course we do have our share of crazy days. I can't complain though because at least Darren is sleeping now, and Nathan has stopped all the pouting! And thankfully Newell stays happy and helpful through it all.
Why I Want to Become a Teacher
10 years ago
1 comment:
Your pictures turned out awesome! Hope 2009 is going great for you so far.
Post a Comment