Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time, Time, Time

I don't know where to find the time to write in my blog. The kids always want something. I have decided though that I am going to make Digital Scrapbook Journals for them. What I will do is once a month I will make each of them a Journal page with 2 or 3 pictures and 1-2 paragraphs of info. That way I will be making their History and doing a sort-of scrapbook. I have already done one page for each of them and they LOVE it. Today Joy School got canceled I am annoyed! Sorry for venting the kids just get excited to go and then I have to break the bad news. Maybe that's why I like to do things alone, so that I don't get frustrated. Sorry no pics, I have to go ride a train and then convince the kids that they want to play an alphabet game. Hope everyone is doing well!!

2 comments:

Alycia said...

That is why I didn't like the joy school. Kind of unreliable. You should post some of the pages you made.

Jolene said...

There is never enough time for everything.
That stinks about the other joy school teacher. I would be bugged too.
I agree with Alycia, you should post some of you pages.