For Easter the kids all got a kite and it was too cold to fly them for quite a while after Easter. But finally one Sunday in May we were able to go out and fly their kites. Raquel loves to fly the kites but Amelia and Scott really have a hard time letting their kites go so high. In fact they both cried until we would let their kites down. I guess for now the kites are something to hold in the wind.


The kids love to play with dad. And I mean LOVE!! Newell came home from work and they all just started building a lego fort. The funny thing is that Newell gets as much enjoyment out of it as the kids do, you should see him watch cartoons with the kids. He knows more about most of the cartoons than I ever thought was possible. It is fun to be married to someone so young at heart and yet so responsible.

Why I Want to Become a Teacher
10 years ago
1 comment:
My husband loves building Legos with our kids too. They sit for hours each night building things with Legos. It is fun to watch their creations. The funny thing is that the Legos they use are from Brett's childhood. He has buckets of them. We are definatly a Lego household!
Post a Comment