Happy Valentines Day! It is great to see Alycia's blog. After reading hers I realize that I am a person of very few words when it comes to blogging. Oh well, maybe the more I get used to this the more I will have to say.
Last night we made Valentines with the kids for their Joy School friends. I love seeing Newell get all crafty, even thought he just does what I tell him to do.
Since Amelia and Scott got to do Valentines Raquel had to have one of her own.
Each of the kids got a book for Valentines Day. Unfortunately I only had Christmas wrapping paper but I don't think they even noticed!!

Newell got me a new toaster oven and some new socks. I told him I did not want candy!! My new scrapbooking program also came today but that was my birthday present. It is called Scrapbook Factory Deluxe. I have Photoshop but I really don't like having to find and bring in every image that I want to use. This way I have a program specifically made for scrapbooking and it even has templates already for me. It was rated #1 for scrapbook software so I will update you all on how I like it.
Why I Want to Become a Teacher
10 years ago
2 comments:
Happy Valentines Day!
I am not much for writing on my blog either, when I post it is mostly pictures. Love the pictures.
Let me know how the digital scrapbooking goes. Do you just print out every page and put it in a book or do you keep it on the computer? I'm clueless when it comes to digital scrapbooking. Have fun with it!
Post a Comment